CM-T43: Evaluation Kit: Getting Started
CM-T43 evaluation kit is preloaded with Debian Linux image for CM-T43.
- Make sure jumpers E3 and E1 are not populated (default state).
- Connect the standard USB cable (included) between your host PC and the evaluation kit micro-USB2.0 connector P7.
- On your computer, start a terminal emulation program (such as HyperTerminal) with the following serial port settings:
Baud Rate Data Bits Stop Bits Parity Flow Control 115200 8 1 none none
More Details: Connector P7.
Starting the system
- Connect the DC 12V power supply adapter (included) to J6.
- Follow the messages in your terminal emulator program until you see the linux login prompt.
- NOTE: in case no messages appear in your terminal emulation program, please refer to the detailed USB console guide.
- Use the credentials below to login.
- username: root
- password: 111111
More Details: Connector J6.