UCM-iMX93: Evaluation Kit: Getting Started
UCM-iMX93 evaluation kit is preloaded with the UCM-iMX93 Yocto Linux image.
- Make sure jumper E9 is populated (default state).
- Make sure jumpers E2 and E7 are not populated (default state).
- Optional - connect the LCD panel (if ordered with the kit) to connectors P7 and P8. Ensure that the flat cables are fully inserted.
- Connect a standard USB cable (included in the kit) between your host PC and the evaluation kit micro-USB2.0 connector P16.
- On your computer, start a terminal emulation program (such as Tera Term or PuTTy) with the following serial port settings:
Baud Rate Data Bits Stop Bits Parity Flow Control 115200 8 1 none none
Starting the system
- Connect the DC 12V power supply adapter (included) to main DC power connector J4.
- Follow the messages in your terminal emulator program until you see the linux shell command line prompt.
|In case no messages appear in your terminal emulation program, please refer to the detailed USB console guide.