UCM-iMX7 evaluation kit is preloaded with Debian Linux image for UCM-iMX7.
- Connect a DVI/HDMI Display to HDMI connector J5 using a standard HDMI/DVI cable.
- Connect a USB Keyboard to USB connector P6.
- Make sure jumper E1 is not populated (default state).
- Connect the standard USB cable (included) between your host PC and the evaluation kit micro-USB2.0 connector P7.
- On your computer, start a terminal emulation program (such as HyperTerminal) with the following serial port settings:
Starting the system
- Connect the DC 12V power supply adapter (included) to main DC power connector - J6.
- Follow the messages in your terminal emulator program until you see the linux login prompt.
- Use the credentials below to login.
- username: root
- password: 111111
||In case no messages appear in your terminal emulation program, please refer to the detailed USB console guide.