- Connect a DVI/HDMI Display to HDMI connector J2 using a standard HDMI/DVI cable.
- Connect a USB Keyboard to USB connector U30.
- Make sure jumpers E3, E9 and E11 are not populated.
- Make sure jumpers E8 and E10 are populated (default state).
- Connect a standard USB cable (included in the kit) between your host PC and the evaluation kit micro-USB2.0 connector P12.
- On your computer, start a terminal emulation program (such as HyperTerminal) with the following serial port settings:
More Details: Connector J2, Connector U30, Connector P12.
Starting the system
- Connect the DC 12V power supply adapter (included) to main DC power connector J3.
- The system will boot into Linux. Root auto-login is enabled on the serial console .
||In case no messages appear in your terminal emulation program, please refer to the detailed USB console guide.