Compulab Technical Support
Compulab Support Policies
- Compulab provides engineering technical support via a dedicated ticketing system called Engineering Support Portal
- Access to the support portal is available immediately following purchase of evaluation kit and project registration.
- To receive your support account credentials please contact email@example.com.
- Technical support is provided directly by Compulab R&D engineers responsible for hardware and software development of the supported product.
- Support requests are automatically routed to the relevant Compulab engineer based on product type and request category.
- Each project and product should use a separate support account for each entity. Within each support account, it is possible to add multiple "users" from your team.
- For more detailed information about using the Engineering Support Portal, please refer to our Support Portal Help page.
To ensure a quick and accurate response from our support team, please follow the following guidelines when submitting a support ticket.
Specific Technical Question
- Each ticket should focus on one clearly stated question.
- For hardware (HW) and software (SW) inquiries, please provide explicit references to the instructions you are trying to implement.
- For troubleshooting inquiries, please have an available Compulab evaluation board loaded with stock O/S image for comparison and reference.
- Upload the logs as a separate text file rather than pasting them in the ticket body or providing them as a photo of the screen.
Problem Reporting or RMA
- Include information about the product serial number, expected behavior, steps to reproduce the problem in our Lab, and any other relevant details.