(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
- The Linux package for COMEX-IC40D includes a ready-to-run image that can be installed on SSD disk, mSATA card, or USB storage device connected to the SB-COMEX carrier board
- Download the Linux Package for COMEX-IC40D to the host PC and ensure the integrity of the file:
$ md5sum comex-ic40d_linux_2015-09-10.zip
- Unzip the downloaded archive.
- Prepare either an SSD disk, mSATA card, or USB storage device. It must have at least 8GB capacity
- Connect the storage device to the host PC
- Run this command to figure out what device name was assigned to your storage device:
$ ls -all /dev/disk/by-id/
- Assuming your storage device was detected as /dev/sdx write the image onto it:
$ gzip -dc /path/to/comex-ic40d-linux/images/comex-ic40d.mint17.8GB.dd.gz | sudo dd of=/dev/sdx bs=1MB
- Connect the storage device to the SB-COMEX carrier board
Welcome to Linux Mint 17 LTS
- Power on the COMEX-IC40D evaluation system.
- On first boot choose your language, timezone, username, password etc.