CM-iGT: BIOS Update
Update using an external USB Flash Device
Preparing the BIOS Updater
- Download the CM-iGT BIOS Updater package.
- Connect the USB Flash Drive (UFD) to your host PC
Important Note:Ensure that you don't have any other USB mass storage devices connected
- Run Win32DiskImager.exe
- Select the target disk in the Device drop-box
- Select the extracted iGT_Bios_Updater.img in the Image File search-box
- Press Write button to proceed
- Wait until completion
- Disconnect the UFD from your host PC
Updating the BIOS
- On the SB-iGT carrier board, make sure that pins 5 and 6 in JP1 are shorted.
- Connect the previously created UFD to the SB-iGT and power on the system.
- The system boots to DOS.
- Type "flash.bat".
- Wait for completion.
- Ensure there are no error messages during the update process.