SB-T35: Hardware: Revision Notes
From Compulab Mediawiki
Rev 1.1 [Nov-2009]
Rev 1.3 [Nov-2010]
- Added support for CM-T3517.
- Added CAN transceiver and isolator.
- Added P25 connector for CAN interface.
- Added support for two additional USB2.0 ports. Added connectors P23 and P25.
- Added automatic main power source selection circuitry.
- Added power path selector hot swap support.
- Left and right channels swapped on audio-out connector J4.
- Added automatic USB power supply selection. USB power source is automatically selected according to SB-T35 main power source.
- Added automatic VCC_PER voltage selection circuit. SB-T35 automatically selects appropriate peripheral voltage source for both CM-T3530 and CM-T3517.
- Added CompuLab Video Input connector P26.
- Added a touch screen headers E11 and E12.
- Backlight driver power source changed to VCC3_3 instead of VCC_CM.
- Fixed DVI and LVDS synchronization signal connection.
Rev 1.41 [Nov-2012]
- Removed P7 40-pin FPC connector
- Added P27 50-pin FPC connector for compliance with following LCDs:
- Anders DX4-D43A
- Startec KD050C-1A-TP (through adapter)